The following is a non-exhaustive list of the types of documents that you might need to have notarised and legalised for the UK and for abroad:
– Company House documents (certificates of incorporation, good standing, resolutions, and articles of association, amongst others)
– HMRC and other foreign Tax Authorities related documents
– Commercial powers of attorney
– Change of name certificates
– Overseas litigation
– Bank accounts documents
– Appointing overseas representatives and distributors
– Certification of identity of the Directors
– International Affidavits / Sworn Statements
Notarisation of documents for any country in the world.
Legalisation at the FCO and or Consular attestation.
Translation of documents in any language of the world.
“Best notary and legalisation service I have never experienced. They are caring, working on our timelines and offering full-service (bringing all documents, posting them….). 100% recommendable”
Jose Bort, London
“All the team at Notary Castelo were brilliant. Helpful, efficient, excellent & fair pricing, & did a fantasticly quick turnaround job for me. I will be using them again. And they were so nice about explaining everything & making sure I had the right information together first. So good, the Qatar Embassy stamped everything”
Cheri Howe, Qatar
“Awesome service!! Thank you very much!! Lo mejor es que dan service en español También!! genial!!.”
Mariel Barrera Fermin, Spain